Votre panier est vide
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- We also track aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information. The information we collect is used to improve the content of the Website or used to contact you for marketing purposes. We contract with third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site, as well as to conduct direct email re-marketing. They may collect information about your visits to the Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. These targeted advertisements may appear on the Website or on other websites that you visit. The information is collected through the use of a pixel tag or other proprietary software, which are the industry standard technologies used by most major websites.
It is our policy not to accept an order online unless you provide us with an email address. By making an online purchase, you give us explicit permission to send you emails regarding the status of your order. If you do not want to receive promotional e-mail from us in the future, you may unsubscribe. You can also Contact Us by email or phone, and tell us that you do not want to receive promotional e-mail from us. If you supply us with your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, you may unsubscribe. You can also contact us and tell us that you do not want to receive promotional e-mail from us. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers may receive phone calls regarding items that might be of interest for future purchase and may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed with us. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please contact us. Please provide us with your exact name, address, and correct phone number.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number (optional). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We do not share your credit card information with anyone other than the banks and processors required to process your transaction. We currently have a contract with online partners to help manage and optimize our Online business and communications.
The personal information you have provided us and the information about your order may be shared with third parties. This information may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase information) available from our records and other sources.
This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient. It may also be used by our affiliates and marketing partners to bring you offers of interest.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.We always happy to help!